Boarding and Training Boot Camps-Results in 21 days or less!
We have a personal stake in the success of every dog that crosses our threshold, and it is our biggest concern that you know precisely what to do once your dog is returned to you. We offer a go-home lesson when you pick your dog up, and additional lessons at our Finksburg location can be scheduled after your dog goes home. We also offer unlimited email support for as long as you need.
We do everything we can to assure a smooth transition back to your home and empower you to maintain the training on your own!
Scroll down to learn more about our current programs!
While enrolled in any of our Boarding and Training Boot Camps, Your dog will be housed securely in our home, under 24/7 supervision. We are appropriately licensed through Carroll County Animal Control, and responsibly insured through The Business Insurers of the Carolinas.
All of our Dog Obedience Boot Camps include private one-on-one instruction. Depending on the length of the program, this instruction can include a minimum of two mid-training sessions, a 90 minute go-home lesson (at the conclusion of the program) and additional follow-up sessions that can be scheduled at any time. All private lessons will be conducted at our Finksburg location unless otherwise specified and agreed upon by your dog’s trainer and you.
Here are a few of the things you can expect when your dog is enrolled in our boarding and training boot camps:
- Your dog resides in a home, not a kennel
- 24/7 around-the-clock care
- Opportunities to interact with other behaviorally appropriate dogs
- Consierge veterinary care
- Consierge grooming if requested
- Training in an “immersion” environment, not just a couple minutes, a couple times a day
- Handled by multiple people every day
- 3 additional hours of private, one-on-one training after boarding and training
- Access to video tutorials and training documentation, including a list of commands your dog has been introduced to
- Appropriate nutrition and exercise for weight management and much, MUCH more!
- Our six week Ultimate Companion program is our flagship training feature, chosen by discriminating owners who want to enjoy an active lifestyle with their dog and experience a lifetime of problem-free dog ownership. If you are looking for your dog to be a problem free, “Perfect Pet”, this program includes off-leash reliability for all of the essential skills every dog should know.
- The Ultimate Companion Dog Obedience Boot Camps also addresses permanent solutions for aggravating or at-risk behavior problems like aggression towards other dogs, resource guarding, fearful behavior or anxious behavior. It is the rare dog that cannot be reached through training, and the Ultimate Companion program is highly successful in providing conflict-free, effective and durable results.
- If you are looking for the Ultimate Companion that your friends and family will envy, or wish to eliminate some nagging behavior issues once and for all, our Ultimate Companion program is the right choice. Space is limited as we only take one dog at a time for this executive program and pre-paid reservations are required.
- Enrollment into the Ultimate Companion program provides for 6 private lessons while your dog is in training, as well as unlimited personal coaching to assure that your dog is responsive to you and your family, once your dog goes home. We work with you until you are confident that you can maintain your dogs’ training effortlessly.
- The Ultimate Companion program also includes a customized training tutorial featuring your dog throughout the training process. You will be provided appropriate training equipment as well as our unlimited lifetime support.
- • Six private sessions during training
- • Unlimited private lessons after training
- • Instructional documentation of our training, including video tutorials that cover the skills your dog has been taught. These video tutorials are brief and easy to follow, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly, and they feature YOUR DOG!
- Unlimited support FOREVER at no additional cost!
Our 3 week Fresh Start Dog Obedience Boot Camps can teach your dog to be less like “Marley” and more like “Lassie”! Your dog is capable of “model citizen” behavior and just think of how great it would be to have a dog that respects you and responds to you, instead of ignoring you. Rather than having friends and family avoid you, amaze them with how well your dog behaves, even around tempting distractions.
- Your dog will be introduced to over 10 essential skills!
- Everything to help your dog become trouble-free!
- • walking politely on leash
- • to come when called
- • Sit, lay down and stay until released
- • to stand and stay
- • to “Go Lay Down!”
- • (“Off!”) to keep his feet on the ground
- • (“Out!”) to drop objects on command
- • (“Leave it!”) to ignore distractions
- • (“Wait!”) to wait politely at doorways
- • (“Quiet!”) to stop barking
- Some of the many additional bonuses our Fresh Start program offer:
- • Three private sessions during training
- • Two private lessons after training
- • Instructional documentation of our training, including tutorials that cover all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Unlimited support and follow up for life!
- Our popular 2 week Jump Start Dog Obedience Boot Camp is a great choice for dogs that need a jump-start on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, nipping, and playing too roughly. This is a great program for folks who need some help with getting their dog under better control. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after only two weeks! Imagine being able to enjoy more with your dog, instead of dreading having to fight with him on walks, chase him when he runs away, or wrestling your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
- We will teach your dog essential life skills to make him a more cooperative and pleasant companion:
- • walk without pulling on the leash
- • to sit
- • lie down
- • stay
- • to wait politely at doorways
- • to keep his paws to himself
- • to drop objects on command
- • “Leave it!” to ignore things
- You and your dog will also receive:
- • Two private sessions during training
- • One private lesson after training
- • Instructional documentation that cover all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Support and follow up, via email or phone contact for a full year