Dog Obedience Boot Camps–Because results matter!
dog No “bunk”, no “junk”. We deal in solutions.
Our boarding and training dog boot camp program is designed for the owner who wants a well behaved dog, but either doesn’t have the time or the skill set to train the dog themselves.
Our basic dog training boot camp is offered for young dogs (over the age of 16 weeks but not older than 12 months) that just need a little guidance, some consistency, and a leg up on the social demands of living in a human word,
Our adult dog program is for the owner whose dog may have experienced some behavioral ‘setbacks’, struggles with confidence, has ‘issues’ beyond the patience or understanding of their owners, and are on the verge of some serious behavioral breakdowns. Although we do not accept dogs with aggression issues into our boarding and training programs, we do offer alternatives through our private training programs to help owners understand how to more effectively control their aggressive dog.
You acquired your dog to enjoy him or her. You didn’t bargain for the problems that have developed or that you inherited along the way:
- you are ashamed to take your dog on walks because he tugs like a freight train
- you don’t get a lot of guests to come over because your dog is constantly jumping on them or mouthing them
- your dog has been kicked out of day care for “aggression”
- you have sought training in the past, and yet your dog is difficult to live with
- your spouse and family avoid the dog because he is just annoying to be around
We may not have been your first choice, but we are your best choice, with effective, durable, humane training that makes that 4 legged nightmare into a dream dog.
We don’t house your dog in a kennel, either. They live in our home as a guest, with concierge 24/7 care, on-call veterinary care, opportunities to interact with appropriately behaved dogs, travel in secure accommodations, under the banner of appropriate licensing and insurance.
Our dog boarding and training programs include all training equipment, follow up training for owners and additional support to assure the training is successful, at no additional cost. All of our prices are contingent upon an in-person evaluation.
Starting at $2795.00 to $4995.00 and is based on an in-person evaluation.
Space is limited, we urge you to contact us for availability.
Our facility is lawfully registered through Carroll County Animal Control, and responsibly insured through The Business Insurers of the Carolinas.
The UNLEASHED AdvantageOff-leash reliability, even around distractions!
- Our UNLEASHED ADVANTAGE Dog Obedience Boot Camp can teach your dog to be less like “Marley” and more like “Lassie”! Just think of how great it would be to have a dog that actually respects and listens to you, instead of ignoring your commands. Rather than having friends and family avoid coming to your home because of how your dog acts, amaze them with how well your dog behaves, even around tempting distractions!
- An in-person evaluation is the ONLY way to determine if your dog is eligible for our Executive program.
- Let us transform your dog into a better behaved, happier companion!
- With the UNLEASHED ADVANTAGE Dog Obedience Boot Camp, your dog will receive all of the great features of our Excel-erated Learning program, with the additional benefit of being able to perform these skills offleash:
- • Walking politely with or without a leash
- • to come when called on and off leash
- • to ignore distractions, including other dogs, people or even wildlife
- • to wait politely at doorways without running away
- • to be quiet
- And much more
- Some of the many additional things our UNLEASHED ADVANTAGE program offers at no additional charge are:
- • Unlimited private lessons for owners and Lifetime support. Peace of mind has unlimited value!
- • Documentation of your dogs’ training, including access to instructional videos and written material at no additional charge
- *Graduates of this program are also eligible for boarding, where your dog is treated as a guest in our home, not stuck in a kennel.
- Reservation required. Call for availability!
EXCEL-erated LearningTransform your out of control K9!
- Our EXCEL-erated LEARNING Dog Obedience Boarding and Training program is a great choice for young dogs that need a boost on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, and playing too roughly. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after this training! Imagine being able to enjoy more activities with your dog, instead of dreading having to wrestle him off your guests, scold him for jumping on the kids, or getting your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
- This program is for adolescent dogs who need a leg up on basic manners, not a behavioral overhaul.
- You can enjoy a more cooperative and pleasant companion:
- • that you can walk in your neighborhood without drama!
- • that stays put, when you say so!
- • that waits at doors without running into the street!
- • that keeps his paws and mouth to himself!
- • that will let go of things he shouldn’t have!
- And more
- Some of the additional things our EXCEL-erated LEARNING program offers at no additional charge are:
- • 6 private lessons for owners
- • Access to instructional videos and written material at no additional charge
- Reservation required. Call for availability!
Maryland's BEST Dog boarding and training programs