Complete Puppy Training Program
Puppy Training for your pup’s first year!
Puppies learn at an exponential rate from birth until about 4 months of age. Exploit that opportunity to teach your puppy everything he needs to know as an adult dog, before growing up has him practicing the wrong behaviors, and size makes it harder to manage him physically.
Your pup will learn more through our industry leading puppy training programs than he would anywhere else. This puppy training program was specifically created by one of the dog training industry’s most experienced specialist in puppy development and behavior to help nurture cooperative, confident adult dogs that are eager to learn.
Introduce your puppy to training the right way; from the very beginning! It is easier to handle a puppy of any breed than it is an untrained adult, especially of the larger breeds!
“Start early, start right with our Right Start Puppy Training!
Without exception, almost all dog problems can be avoided entirely simply by taking the time with young puppies and giving them the right start to a lifetime of companionship without conflict.
We help your pup discover how to be successful, willing and cooperative from the very beginning!
- Increase your pup’s ability to learn
- Create elastic, permanent memory
- Imprint appropriate emotional responses to novel things
- Help create confident, cooperative adults!
We have created the perfect puppy training program that taps into the basic instinctual drives all puppies share during their formative months of development and growth.
1) "Perfect Puppy" Consult
Our “Perfect Puppy” consults are offered either in person or online. They are designed to prepare owners that may have never raised a puppy before, or for experienced owners just as a reminder of what things they might have forgotten since they raised their last pup!
Several of the items we cover during this consult are:
- Appropriate housebreaking strategies to keep your pup out of trouble and your home clean
- Effective crate conditioning strategies that you can employ from the very beginning, so your new addition doesn’t keep you up all night, and how to handle it if your puppy does!
- What types of toys are appropriate for puppy growth and development
- How to select decent food that won’t break the bank
- Purchasing the correct equipment at the right time, for the right reasons
This information packed consult will also provide you with an electronic guide (with links), to all of the things you should have on hand and where to get them at the best price. We do not recieve any compensation from these links. We assembled this list based on personal experience with the product or company itself.
The internet can be a wonderful place, but it can also be contradictory and downright dangerous. Learn first-hand, from one of the industry’s most experienced specialists in puppy behavior, on how to start things off right, from the beginning!
Reading material, video and other media will be made available to help folks ready to acquire their new addition prepare successfully!
2) Right Start Puppy Private Training Program
Our 6 week “Right Start Puppy” private training program are offered either in person or online. This program is designed to help owners influence their puppy’s development so their experiences positively shape who they become as adult dogs. During each one hour session over the course of 6 weeks, we will focus on imprinting appropriate social behavior, learn how to prevent problems, establish strong communication, and lay the foundation for lifelong learning. We help owners differentiate between healthy socialization, and exposure to things that could potentially create problems later on in your puppy’s life.
We teach you how to teach our puppy:
- To tolerate and accept physical restraint and confinement without protest
- To develop resilience through positive novel experiences
- To learn through the ‘discovery’ process how to earn reinforcement and how to avoid consequences; how to willingly volunteer cooperative behaviors and never engage in dangerous ones
- How to accommodate their crate, training equipment and grooming tools that will be used throughout their lives
You will learn how to develop clear, easy-to-understand means of communication, and how to assure successful outcomes for your puppy as they grow.
Our in-person private training program will also grant you access to our online resources that include reading material, instructional video and other media, designed to help puppy owners raise and train their new pup a successfully!
The internet can be a wonderful place, but it can also be contradictory and downright dangerous. Learn first-hand, from one of the industry’s most experienced specialist on puppy behavior, on how to start things off right, from the beginning!
$750.00 in-person private training
$450.00 Online training
3) Right Start Puppy Training 3 Week Boot Camp
Our 3 week “Right Start Puppy” boot camp program is designed to help owners that were well intended when they brought their puppy home, but suffer from time constraints or travel restrictions, or maybe not enough patience to get up in the middle of the night to accommodate baby dog bladders and bowels.
There’s no shame in that.
Lots of people ‘think’ they can, but when it comes to losing sleep and having to clean up messes due to poor timing or too many distractions, may have realized that they weren’t cut out to be ‘puppy parents’. At least through the hard parts, anyway.
We help influence your puppy’s development so their experiences positively shape who they become as adult dogs. During your puppy’s stay over the course of 3 weeks, we focus on imprinting appropriate social behavior, identify and encourage an active signal for elimination, create positive and permanent associations with physical handling, restraint and confinement, and lay the foundation for lifelong learning through the introduction of training with positive reinforcement. We engage in healthy socialization, and exposure to new people, surroundings and other animals in ways that owners simply do not have access to, through controlled, environmentally stimulating settings.
We help your puppy:
- Tolerate and accept physical restraint and confinement without protest
- Develop resilience through positive novel experiences
- Learn through the ‘discovery’ process how to earn reinforcement and how to avoid consequences; how to willingly volunteer cooperative behaviors and never engage in dangerous ones
- To accommodate their crate, training equipment and grooming tools that will be used throughout their lives
- Prepare for a lifetime of learning and establishing self control through the application of obedience
All while living securely in our home, with concierge veterinary care, and around-the-clock supervision!
Your puppy will begin to learn how to follow clear auditory and visual cues, and how to accept human leadership willingly and cooperatively.
Our Right Start Puppy Training boot camp program also provides access to our online resources that include reading material, instructional video and other media designed to help puppy boot camp participants practice and maintain the training their new pup has received successfully!
- Three private lessons while your pup is in training
- Three follow up lessons after your puppy completes the training
- Online and phone support on the material we cover until your dog reaches 12 months of age
- 24-7 access to our online training community
- Training equipment: 6 foot leash and 15 foot long line, and training collar (type will be determined by the trainer)
- Discount on any adult dog group class or private training option after one year of age
- Discount to any recreational training (scent detection, tricks, tracking, etc.) offered by Lionheart K9 before 1 year of age
The first three months of a puppy’s life will shape the dog they become as adults. Why take the chance on potentially messing it up, when you and your pup can learn first-hand, from one of the industry’s most experienced specialist on puppy behavior. Let us start things off right, from the beginning!
This is not an exhaustive list of our Right Start Puppy Training features. We are able to customize programs and encourage you to contact us to explore options, as well as learn about any available payment alternatives, seasonal discounts, or rebates for titles won in approved AKC and UKC performance events.
Give your pup the Right Start to becoming a cooperative, well mannered adult!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Stay up to date on upcoming events and projects!