Dog Boot Camp–Because results matter!
What is a dog boot camp?
You consider your dog as part of the family, but his annoying behavior reminds you of that drunk uncle that crashes the holidays every year and makes a scene.
On top of that, what little time you do possess is allocated for more leisurely pursuits, not wrestling with your dog.
Our Dog Boot Camp could be the solution.
Your dog is a disaster. You do love him, but he’s making your life difficult!
- you are embarrassed to take your dog on walks because he tugs like a freight train
- you don’t get a lot of guests to come over because your dog is constantly jumping on them or mouthing them
- your dog has been kicked out of day care because of his behavior
- you have sought training in the past, and yet your dog is still difficult to live with
- your spouse hates the dog and your kids are afraid of him
Our Dog Training Camp offers the comforts of home while your dog learns!
We provide effective, durable, humane training that makes that 4 legged nightmare into the best companion you ever had.
We don’t house your dog in a kennel, either. They live in our home as a guest, with concierge 24/7 supervision, on-call veterinary care, opportunities to interact with appropriately behaved dogs, travel in secure accommodations, under the banner of appropriate licensing and insurance.
Our Dog Boot Camp program is a great choice for dogs that need a boost on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, and playing too roughly. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after completing this training! Imagine being able to enjoy more activities with your dog, instead of dreading having to wrestle him off your guests, scold him for jumping on the kids, or getting your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
You can enjoy a more cooperative and pleasant companion:
• that you can walk in your neighborhood without drama!
• that waits at doors without running into the street!
• that keeps his paws and mouth to himself!
• that doesn’t “herd” the kids!
• that leaves your stuff alone!
We also include private training for owners, to help with that transition back to the home environment. We don’t stop there, either. We provide follow up and additional lessons for owners for as long as they need. Dogs are not robots, so it is important that owners follow through to get the full benefit of the training we have done. We provide every thing owners need to understand and appreciate their dogs training, including equipment, video and email support, and private lessons with no additional fees. A lifetime of experience and genuine support.
If your dog is old enough to have practiced his unruly behavior for any length of time, training helps overcome that. We have found that the reason our programs are more successful than programs offered by others, is because our training offers a ‘big picture’ approach to your dog’s emotional and mental well being, not just ‘fixing’ his naughty behavior. We create a comprehensive approach that is customized for each dog to assure success.
1) Jump Start
Our popular 3 week Jump Start Dog Obedience Boot Camp is a great choice for dogs that need a jump-start on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, nipping, and playing too roughly. This is a great program for folks who need some help with getting their dog under better control. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after only three weeks! Imagine being able to enjoy more with your dog, instead of dreading having to fight with him on walks, chase him when he runs away, or wrestling your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
We will teach your dog the core life skills to make him a more cooperative and pleasant companion, including:
- walk without pulling on the leash
- to come to you when you call him
- to retreat to and remain quietly on a designated location until released
- to keep his paws to himself and not on your counters, you, your family or your guests
- to learn cooperative play and release his toys (or other objects) without having to chase him or struggle with him to get the item back
You and your dog will also receive:
- Appropriate Training Equipment will be provided
- Six private lessons at no additional charge
- Instructional documentation of our training that cover all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Access to virtual support and follow up for one year.
2) Fresh Start
Our 6 week Fresh Start Dog Obedience Boot Camps can teach your dog to be less like Marley and more like Lassie! Your dog is capable of model citizen behavior and just think of how great it would be to have a dog that respects you and responds to you, instead of ignoring you. Rather than having friends and family avoid you, amaze them with how well your dog behaves, even around tempting distractions.
Your dog will be introduced to these essential skills!
- walking politely on leash
- to come when called, even around distractions
- sit, lay down and stay until released
- to stand and stay for bathing, grooming or veterinary examinations
- retreat on command to a specific location and remain there until released
- to keep his feet off of your counters, guests, or you!
- to ignore animals, onjects or people on command
- to drop objects on command
- to wait politely at doorways
- and many others
Some of the many additional bonuses our Fresh Start program offer:
- Appropriate Training Equipment will be provided at no additional charge
- Ten private lessons at no additional charge
- Access to any group or recreational training at no additional charge
- Access to our online training archive that includes instructional documentation and tutorials that cover all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Access to in-person or virtual support and follow up for 1 full year
3) Ultimate Companion
Our ten week Ultimate Companion program is our flagship training feature, chosen by discriminating owners who want to enjoy an active lifestyle with their dog and experience a lifetime of problem-free dog ownership. If you are looking for your dog to be a problem free, Perfect Pet, this program includes off-leash reliability for all of the essential skills every dog should know.
The Ultimate Companion Dog Obedience Boot Camps also addresses permanent solutions for aggravating or at-risk behavior problems like aggression towards other dogs, resource guarding, fearful behavior or anxious behavior. It is the rare dog that cannot be reached through training, and the Ultimate Companion program is highly successful in providing conflict-free, effective and durable results.
If you are looking for the Ultimate Companion that your friends and family will envy, or wish to eliminate some nagging behavior issues once and for all, our Ultimate Companion program is the right choice. Space is limited as we only take one dog at a time for this executive program and pre-paid reservations are required.
Enrollment into the Ultimate Companion program provides for 10 private lessons while your dog is in training, free access to any additional group or private training programs offered by Lionheart K9, as well as unlimited personal coaching to assure that your dog is responsive to you and your family, once your dog goes home. We work with you until you are confident that you can maintain your dogs’ training effortlessly.
The Ultimate Companion program also includes a customized training tutorial featuring your dog throughout the training process. You will be provided appropriate training equipment as well as our unlimited lifetime support.
- Appropriate Training Equipment will be provided at no additional charge
- Unlimited private lessons at no additional charge
- Instructional documentation of our training, including video tutorials that cover the skills your dog has been taught. These video tutorials feature your dog, are brief and easy to follow, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Lifetime training at no additional charge, and an open invitation to any group training programs offered by Lionheart K9, including recreational programs like scent detection, tracking or tricks training.
- Access to our online archive that includes instructional documentation and tutorials that cover all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly, within a supportive community of like-minded training enthusiasts
- Indefinite access to in-person or virtual support and follow up training for as long as you want
If your dog isn’t a great candidate for our dog training camp, our private dog training or Online Dog Training program is available for owners who possess the time and the desire to learn how to train your own dog.
We are able to customize programs and encourage you to contact us to design a program for you, as well as learn about any available payment incentives and seasonal discounts.
Maryland's BEST Dog boarding and training programs
Sign up for our newsletter!
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for information on future seminars, workshops and other events, shoot Linda an email at email@example.com