Dog Boot Camp–Because results matter!
What is a dog boot camp?
You consider your dog as part of the family, but his annoying behavior reminds you of that drunk uncle that crashes the holidays every year and makes a scene.
On top of that, what little time you do possess is allocated for more leisurely pursuits, not wrestling with your dog.
Our Dog Boot Camp could be the solution.
Your dog is a disaster. You do love him, but he’s making your life difficult!
- you are embarrassed to take your dog on walks because he tugs like a freight train
- you don’t get a lot of guests to come over because your dog is constantly jumping on them or mouthing them
- your dog has been kicked out of doggie daycare because of his behavior
- you have sought training in the past, and yet your dog is still difficult to live with
- your spouse hates the dog and your kids are afraid of him
Our Dog Training Camp offers the comforts of home while your dog learns!
We provide effective, durable, humane training that makes that 4 legged nightmare into the best companion you ever had.
We don’t house your dog in a kennel, either. They live in our home as a guest, with concierge 24/7 supervision, on-call veterinary care, opportunities to interact with appropriately behaved dogs, travel in secure accommodations, under the banner of appropriate zoning, licensing and insurance.
Our Dog Boot Camp program is a great choice for dogs that need a boost on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, and playing too roughly. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after completing this training! Imagine being able to enjoy more activities with your dog, instead of dreading having to wrestle him off your guests, scold him for jumping on the kids, or getting your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
You can enjoy a more cooperative and pleasant companion:
- That you can walk anywhere without drama
- That waits at doorways without running into the street
- That keeps his paws and his mouth to himself
- That doesn’t “herd” the kids when they play
- That leaves your stuff and your guests alone!
We also include private training for owners, to help transition back to the home environment. We don’t stop there, either. We provide additional support to owners for as long as they need, even after your dog goes home.
Dogs are not robots, so it is important that owners follow through to get the full benefit of the training we have started. We provide everything owners need to understand and appreciate their dog’s training, including video and email support, and private lessons with no additional fees.
If your dog is old enough to have practiced his unruly behavior for any length of time, training helps overcome that. The reason our programs are more successful than programs offered by others, is because our training offers a ‘big picture’ approach to your dog’s emotional and mental well being, not just ‘fixing’ his naughty behavior. We create a comprehensive plan that is customized for each dog to assure success.
Our popular Dog Obedience Boot Camp is a great choice for dogs that need a jump-start on solving some annoying habits like jumping, pulling, chewing, begging, nipping, and playing too roughly. This is a great program for folks who need some help with getting their dog under better control. You will be amazed at the difference in your dog after being thoughtfully and professionally trained! Imagine being able to enjoy your dog more, instead of dreading having to fight with him on walks, chase him when he runs away, or wrestling your best pair of shoes away from him before they get ruined!
We will teach your dog the core life skills to make him a more cooperative and pleasant companion, including:
- walk without pulling on the leash
- to come to you when you call him
- to retreat to and remain quietly on a designated location until released
- to keep his paws to himself and not on your counters, you, your family or your guests
- to learn cooperative play and release his toys (or other objects) without having to chase him or struggle with him to get the item back
You and your dog will also receive:
- Instructional documentation of our training that covers all of the important things every dog needs to learn, so you can review and maintain your dog’s training effortlessly.
- Private lessons for owners either during or after the Boot Camp is complete
- Additional support and follow-up for as long as you need.
If your dog isn’t a great candidate for our dog training camp, our private dog training program is available for owners with the time and desire to learn how to train their dogs.
We can customize programs and encourage you to contact us to design a program for you and learn about any available payment incentives and seasonal discounts.
We have proudly offered dog and puppy training throughout the central Maryland area since 1989
Schedule a consult with a Professional Trainer today!
Schedule a consult with a professional trainer today! We can help design a plan to help you get the relationship you always wanted with your dog!
Maryland's BEST Dog training camp!
Your dog is a guest in our home, with 24/7 supervision and care