Dog Training On-Line!
Our Video Coaching program allows you to work with Linda from anywhere in the world, whenever you want! All you need is your dog, your desire to train your dog to a reliablelevel of obedience, and a smartphone. Enroll in our Measurable Standards online learning modules on FaceBook, and get access to detailed instruction, including step by step video, with specific feedback, ideas, and advice designed to give you results and take your relationship with your dog to the next level. You will be required to submit videos of your progress, so we can monitor your progress, and to provide you with strategies to assure your success from basic through advanced obedience.
Join hundreds of students who have taken advantage of the opportunity to work with Linda online, when logistics have prevented them from working with her in person.
Experience the power of finally having solutions that will enhance your relationship with your dog without having to change out of your pajamas! But, remember, clothing is mandatory!
How it works:
Video coaching: $200.00 for our 10 week course, to lay the foundation of basic obedience from knowing nothing to off leash performance. A time-tested method of training that has trained hudreds of thouands of dogs, and is capable of helping you with yours!
Get feedback: Submit video of your progress during the week for real time feedback on how to enhance the training.
Shoot video of your dog and your self working the target exercises, and get a detailed plan with video examples on how to fix it! Access to the Facebook archives are yours forever!
Purchase your video coaching:
Enroll in our Measurable Standards OnLine Training Program and join students worldwide who have successfully trained their dog using this program!
- Shoot horizontally. Shooting while holding your phone vertically will reduce the ability to view the necessary details.
- Shoot close enough to the action that the camera can pick up leash handling from the front or from the side (preferably the left) and from the rear.
- Hold it steady! If you don’t have a tripod, try resting your phone on a stable surface while shooting, or ask a friend or training partner.
- Check your lighting. The best videos are shot in natural sunlight.
- Upload and Share your video with Linda
- Public videos and playlists can be seen by and shared with anyone.
- Private videos and playlists can only be seen by you and the users you choose.
- Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the URL address.
- Once payment is recieved, you will be recieve the link for access to the online group and you will be able to start immediately. Our course is designed in weekily “Units” with written material and video examples available as soon as you enter the portal.
Convenient, economical. Learn in the privacy of your own home, at a time YOU choose. Receive the benefits of private instruction with an internationally recognized trainer committed to YOUR SUCCESS, and you don’t even need to put on your shoes!
But… we advise that you do… because that would just be awkward!
So! Let’s get started!